Business Immigration Attorney in San Diego, CA
If you have been offered a job in the United States or wish to expand your business to the U.S. market, you will need to be informed about the U.S. business immigration laws. There are many different kinds of work visas available depending on your circumstances. An experienced and qualified Business Immigration Attorney in San Diego, CA,can help you determine what kind of visa or green card you need and how you can successfully apply for one. Visas are going to be a more short term solution compared to green cards.
The types of visas and green cards that Attorney Mann provides services for in the San Diego, California include, but are not limited to, the following:
Temporary Visas (Work Visas | Student Visas | Visitor Visas)
- B-1/B-2: Business Visitor Visa (B-1) Tourist Visas (B-2)
- E-1/E-2: E-1/E-2 visas are for investors and traders.
- E-3: E-3 visas were created by free trade agreements and are given to Australians professionals.
- F: The F visa is for students who are enrolled in certain authorized educational programs.
- H-1B: The H-1B visa is for professionals, available to certain individuals who work temporarily in a specialty occupation that requires specialized knowledge and completion of a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- J: The J visa is for exchange program participants given to interns or trainees.
- L: L-1A and L1-B Visas for Intra-Company Transfers
- O: The O visa is available to certain individuals who have "extraordinary ability" in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, or extraordinary achievements in the motion picture and television field.
- P: P classification applies to certain individual or team athletes, or members of an entertainment group.
- Q: The Q Visa is for for Cultural Exchange Visitors
- R: The R visa is for Religious Workers.
- TN: Status for Canadian & Mexican professional workers
Employment-Based Green Cards
In general, there are five employment-based (EB) green card categories:
- EB-1 — Green Card for Priority Workers
- EB-2 — Green Card for Advance degrees
- individuals with advanced degrees (masters degree or higher) and/or exceptional ability in the sciences, business or arts
- EB-3 — Green Card for Professional and Skilled Workers
- EB-4 — Green Card for Religious Workers and Special Immigrants
- EB-5 — Green Card for Investors
- Investors who invest between $500,000 and $1,000,000 and create at least 10 new full-time jobs, among other requirements
The business immigration attorneys at the Law Office Of Stuart Mann strive to work closely with business clients to help them achieve their goals. Through our knowledge and expertise, we have a successful track record obtaining business immigration visas and fulfilling our client’s sensitive needs when it comes to placing professionals. At the Law Office Of Stuart Mann, we are dedicated to providing you with the immigration help that you and your business need in San Diego, California.